- Planned Development located in central Keller on the west side of S Pate Orr Rd across the street from the Keller Town Center zoning district, approximately 1000 feet South of Keller Parkway (FM 1709, known as Southlake Blvd to the east and Golden Triangle Blvd to the west).
- 21 residential lots with open space and an attractive entrance.
- The subdivision has a single street ending in a cul-de-sac.
- Thirteen of the lots are around 54' x 99' in size (5350 sf). Buildable area is approximately 44x67 on these 13 lots but can be increased to 44x84 on 7 of these lots if you have a J-swing garage rather than a front-entry garage. Dimensions and buildable areas vary on the 8 cul-de-sac lots -- see the Plat.
- Amenities will include open space areas on both sides of the road at the entrance to the subdivision -- on one side will be a landscaped common area with a combination of mature trees, new trees, other landscaping such as hedges, flowers, and walkways.
- Proximity to Keller Town Center, Bear Creek Park and hike/bike trails add to the desirability of the location.
- Award-winning Keller ISD.
- Sold to builders only.
- Subdivision is about six months away from completion, awaiting a buyer/buyers for a sufficient number of lots to justify paving/utilities. We are now ready to begin discussions with interested builders.
Please contact us by phone or email if you have any interest in one or more lots or if you would like pricing or other information about Brookstone Villas.