- Euless subdivision with 23 residential lots; private community, gated dead-end street, internal park and a walking trail.
- The subdivision has one open entrance and one gated emergency entrance.
- Eleven of the lots are 55' x 100' in size (5500 sf), and the remaining lots are all larger varying in size up to 13,774 sf.
- Buildable area is 45x65 on the 11 smaller lots and larger on the other lots -- see the Plat for details.
- Planned Development located on 4.7 acres on S. Pipeline (not W. Pipeline) in Euless about 1/4 mile east of FM 157. This location is just 10 minutes from DFW Airport, and the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium (Glory Park) is just 6.5 miles away via a lower-traffic route.
- Amenities include mature trees, natural setting, masonry screening wall along S. Pipeline, and common areas with other amenities.
- The Courtyards is in the HEB School District and is in very close proximity to charter school Treetops International School.
- Lots are available for sale to builders. If you are an individual rather than a builder, we can custom build your dream home!
- Homes are complete and occupied on 19 lots.
- Homes in this subdivision have sold fast! Only 4 lots left!
Please contact us by phone or email if you have any interest in one or more lots or if you would like pricing or other information about The Courtyards.
Brookstone Development, in partnership with Courtyard Development LP
Call David Cole at the number shown below:
To send an email, use the link on the left.